The Rover P4 Drivers’ Guild was first formed in 1977. The P4 range of cars were manufactured between 1950 and 1964, and the range consists of the Rover 60, 75, 80, 90, 95, 100, 105 and 110 cars.
The Guild exists to help P4 owners to preserve their cars, assisting in the location of spares, literature, advice, competent mechanics and other useful services to enable them to keep their cars in a roadworthy condition.
There is a Guild magazine published every two months, this is called “Overdrive” and it contains plenty of maintenance hints and tips, repair information, experiences, events listings and classified advertisements.
Several regional branches, like ours, have evolved over the years to hold regular meetings, help organise local rallies and provide information and help between members. The wider Guild also organises several rallies throughout the Spring and Summer months, often in conjunction with other Rover Clubs.
For more information on the Guild itself, click here.
And the Joint Rover Clubs, click here.